Prolonged stress becomes the cause of anxiety.
It is necessary to manage it to avoid anxiety attack.
How To Recognize An Anxiety Attack: Stress and anxiety are some of the words about which you will often hear something or the other. It is common to have stress in today’s run-of-the-mill life. Most people ignore it. Gradually, the stress increases and turns into anxiety. If the anxiety is not controlled, then the person can become a victim of depression. Mental health is badly affected in all these cases. Not many people know about anxiety. Today we will tell you by which symptoms an anxiety attack can be recognized. How can the risk of depression be reduced by controlling it?
Also read: Twin Tower Demolition Problems With Eyes And Breathing? protect like this
Anxiety attack and its symptoms
Medical News Today reports According to this, anxiety can be a reaction to stress. Along with the feelings of fear and anxiety, the effect of anxiety is also visible on our body. There is no exact definition of an anxiety attack. Anxiety attack condition can occur due to excessive stress. Problems such as dizziness, abdominal discomfort, restlessness, rapid breathing, chest pain, diarrhea, sweating, feeling hot, nausea, headache, back pain, rapid heartbeat occur when an anxiety attack occurs. In this condition people need to remain calm.
Also read: The biggest reason for the spread of diseases came to the fore, everyone is at risk!
Difference between anxiety attack and panic attack
Anxiety attacks can be triggered due to exams, workplace problems, health issues, relationship problems, constant stress. Usually it develops slowly. Especially when a person feels anxious. On the other hand, the symptoms of a panic attack are similar to an anxiety attack, but it can happen suddenly. Panic attacks can go uncontrollable and this condition can happen even during sleep. Negative feeling comes during panic attack. Panic attacks get better after 5 to 20 minutes. Whereas anxiety attacks can take longer to recover.
Manage anxiety with these tips
- First of all, it is important to understand the signs of stress and anxiety. Headache, trouble sleeping, overeating are some of its symptoms, which should be taken care of from the beginning.
- If you are having stress or anxiety due to any reason, then think seriously about it. Try not to think about it and take expert advice if there is more trouble.
- Taking a healthy diet improves mental health and reduces the risk of anxiety. You eat home cooked food. Avoid consumption of junk food. Make sure to include fruits and vegetables in the diet.
- You can do meditation, yoga, exercise and other physical activities to manage stress and anxiety. Apart from this, some therapies can also provide relief from this.
- Spend time with friends and family. People can find other people who can provide emotional and practical support. If there is a financial problem, then meet the expert and make the right strategy.
Tags: Anxiety, Health, Lifestyle, mental health, Trending news
FIRST PUBLISHED : August 29, 2022, 16:02 IST